Growth in WA
By 2050, there could be more than one million people in Perth aged over 65 and more people aged over 65 than there are under 15 – Committee for Perth.
CraigCare is growing to meet the needs of our ageing population in Western Australia. We’re excited to be nearing completion of our contemporary CraigCare community home in Ascot WA, to be open to residents within the next five months.
CraigCare Ascot delivers quality aged care services including ageing-in-place, dementia specific, palliative care and respite care.
This $35million care community contains 164 bedrooms and has been designed with family as the focus. Services and facilities include:
- 24/7 registered nursing care
- home style meals and sweets prepared daily by onsite cooks
- private dining rooms
- personalised lifestyle program which encourages family involvement
- well-stocked music room and library
- multiple and expansive gardens and courtyards
Wi-Fi and Foxtel is also available.
Call or email to enquire:
Phone: 08 9316 7104