Growth in WA: A new community in Ascot
By 2050, there could be more than one million people in Perth aged over 65 and more people aged over 65 than there are under 15 – Committee for Perth.
This $35 million care community contains 164 bedrooms and has been designed with family as the focus. Services and facilities include:
- 24/7 registered nursing care
- home-style meals and sweets prepared daily by onsite cooks
- private dining rooms
- personalised lifestyle program which encourages family involvement
- well-stocked music room and library
- multiple and expansive gardens and courtyards
Wi-Fi and Foxtel are also available.
Call or email to enquire: