Lines of Love
Lines of Love: Delivering on respect, kindness, individuality, joy, & connections
The 7th August was Aged Care Employee Day. This day celebrates all those who work in delivering aged care services – including the services we offer through our residential aged care, dementia care, respite care and palliative care.
We were completely overwhelmed and touched by the words of kindness and love so many of our residents and their families sent to our staff to recognise their efforts.
Here’s just a few lines of love from our residents and their families.
- “Thank you for making Mum feel happy in what she happily calls ‘home’. She always refers to the staff as marvellous. It makes it so much easier for family to know that Mum is happy and well cared for.”
- “I greatly appreciate the care, attention, courtesy and friendship I receive from all staff. You are like friends to me.”
- “To all the fabulous CraigCare employees, with thanks for all you to do care for those we love.”
- “Thank you for always being bright and breezy and lifting my day.”
- It has been a long time since I have known so many people who are sincere in caring. Love to you all.”